• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Update photos of Anthrax. Coral snow.

*salAMANDA88*

MoxieMakes MainersMighty
Here are some photos of Anthrax..My happy, busy.. coral snow corn snake. Anthrax is a brother to the beautiful POWDER owned by PJ.
I just thought It would be nice to get some photos of him today. Although he didn't want to sit still..so I'm sorry if the photos are a bit fuzzy. I wanted to really capture how PINK he has became.. along with how Yellow his yellow is!....of course its better looking in real life.

017-13.jpg

020-11.jpg

021-8.jpg

027-14.jpg

030-9.jpg

034-11.jpg

LOL- I have those same plates. Great looking coral!
HAHAHA..Thank you so much!! LOL..I love those plates but the scratch easy.

Very handsome. I love the yellow on his nose.
Thank you. He is turning out to be a beautiful pink man. I know!! the yellow on his nose is too cute!

Here is a photo of him when I first brought him home from PJC Reptiles..

037-7.jpg

Haha..he was such a cute wormy!

~~'Manda

*BTW That photo of him as a baby was taken in 2008...forgot to mention that. I guess..sorry guys :shrugs:

Thanks again for looking!!

~~'Manda

He's a lovely fellow! I don't know why I don't have any coral snows. I really need to fix that sometime....

I love his yellow! Its so vibrant.

Thank you!! I'm pretty shocked at how yellow his yellows are! I thought it would be more of a light baby soft yellow..but they BRIGHT. Thank you for looking. =)

He's a stunner! I love the yellow on him!
Thank you very much!..I can't wait to see him when he is bigger..I hope he keeps his bright yellow. =)

He's a lovely fellow! I don't know why I don't have any coral snows. I really need to fix that sometime....
You really should fix that you know..I really didn't care for the pink snakes when I first got into this...but I saw him 3 or 4 times before I finally gave in..and now he is one of my best little corn boys that I have..
Thank you for looking..I'm so happy with how he has turned out.

~~'manda

Back