• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cross your fingers for Orange Candy Cane Mots!

Jeff's is not Hypo although he has a sporting chance of being het. :) I did get Hypos from the same clutch and they were much lighter.

Yep, but I have your name on the "red" candy cane list, were you interested in oranges as well?

Carol...

What is this list...and how do I get on it ?? :)

The red colorations you produce, from the pics I've seen, and the little Hypo I just got from you are stunning. I'd definately like to get my hands on a red Candy Cane or two from you (smile).

I'm not sure how many I will produce this year, I do expect some nice ones though, I'll put you down in my contact list!

Beautiful babies, Carol!

Hmmm...your banded mots have nice rounded saddles. Most of mine came out with saddles like this little caramel motley's saddles:

Attachments

• Caramel Motley.jpg
    Caramel Motley.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 159
Stunning Carol...gorgeous snakes !

And a pretty little Caramel Motley to boot, Terri :)

hmmm... maybe we should do some switching around with banded-mot bloodlines in the future girls... just to mix things up a bit ;)

Attachments

• ember1.jpg
    ember1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 64
  • bandedmot.jpg
    bandedmot.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Back