• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Raffle for Stephen Wagner- Hypo plasma

Also a very generous European (you know who you are N) donated money and he asked to add 1 chance at the drawing to next 4 members that donate.
Thanks so much everyone
John
OK, people. Time to get on the TGIF train. I just did the same thing as the "generous European" above, which is one additional chance each for the next four participants.
I guess I just blew the nobility of my anonymity, I suppose....but I had to TELL to keep the momentum of this train moving forward. :D ;)

I do anonymous stuff, too, so I do still have a 'little' nobility.

Oooh, and PayPal charged me a fee! Is that because it's personal?? Oh well...

PS- Thanks Eric!! I was so excited I forgot to even write anything in the message!

Paypal sent! What a great cause! It's really nice to see a community pull together for a member.

Thanks Eric! You are the best.

D'oh, I think I might have been too late for Eric's generosity (maybe I got lucky and made it in time to be 4th :shrugs:)...but I sent paypal anyway.

Sent. I wish I could do more, but we're BROKE right now, and I'm already going to have to face some Questions from the husband. Ah, well.

This is a really awesome thing you are doing.

just received a check so I can do a little more. hope it helps, also hope you are feeling better Stephen. paypal sent,
Marsha

Oooh, and PayPal charged me a fee! Is that because it's personal?? Oh well...

PS- Thanks Eric!! I was so excited I forgot to even write anything in the message!

I have seen that if it is a gift they charge the sender, sorry, thanks so much for your help.
Nanci on a different note out of that clutch that had three lav bloods het hypo and amel all three were males:nope:
Thanks
John

Thanks so much everyone, so far there are about 150 chances in the drawing so it may take me most of the day tomorrow to get ready for the drawing but I will have my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter pick a name.
Thanks everyone
John

I'm with Heather and Nanci...that snake definitely has a spot in my home!!!

I can't ship to Canada, if you can figure out how to get it to you if you win, I could use your help. If you would like your donations back I am happy to do that also.
Sorry, please let me know
John

John if I win I would very quickly get my passport renewed and an american fed ex postal address for you to ship to, just south of the border in Minot, ND. That way I could drive on down and pick it up from there!!

And if by some bad stoke of luck, I could not get it all put together fast enough, then I would simply ask you to redraw it for someone else. No matter what though, definitely send my donation to Stephen. The main reason I entered this raffle was to help out a fellow member of this site, esp. as he has bee so nice to me in the past.

Thank You Everyone

This place is great and you are like family.
May God bless you all and keep you safe...:)

I second Eddie, and the others who feel that they would rather help you out in any way possible than see you sell off you stunning stock and no longer have those great snakes available to us!!!!!

So please try not to worry, try to focus on getting better and remember God will provide.

I hope your hand heals fast, with pippie season here you'll need it. :) I agree with Tisha you'll need all of those beautiful snakes your trying to sell to make babies I can buy.

I second Eddie, and the others who feel that they would rather help you out in any way possible than see you sell off your stunning stock and no longer have those great snakes available to us!!!!!

So please try not to worry, try to focus on getting better and remember God will provide.
I echo this sentiment, Stephen. I would be in the group Tisha describes above as "the others".

Back