• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2015 Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera progression thread

I just got myself a baby Tessara, and I LOVE Him! He is Stunning! And looking through this thread is amazing! Are there any updates on this clutch?

I need to get some updated photos of the babies.
I have selected a number of them to offer up for others to help me with this project.

It will be fun to continue this project when the babies are big enough. :)

I need to get some updated pics of the Tessera's I have from this clutch, and hopefully updated pics from those who bought some of the babies.

I have started a thread HERE for the breeding results. One of the males was bred this year, but most of the eggs did not make it through incubation. One baby did hatch, a Tessera. He will try again next year.

I need to get some updated pics of the Tessera's I have from this clutch, and hopefully updated pics from those who bought some of the babies.

I have started a thread HERE for the breeding results. One of the males was bred this year, but most of the eggs did not make it through incubation. One baby did hatch, a Tessera. He will try again next year.

1 out of 1 is 100%. Seems pretty conclusive to me that he is a super...lol :crazy02:

It's a shame you lost most of the clutch. Unfortunately 1 out of 1 doesn't prove or disprove anything.

1 out of 1 is 100%. Seems pretty conclusive to me that he is a super...lol :crazy02:

It's a shame you lost most of the clutch. Unfortunately 1 out of 1 doesn't prove or disprove anything.

LOL!
Yeah, he's going to try again next year. Being paired with a Crimson, I bet the one baby is going to be a very pretty Miami Tessera het Hypo.

I'll attach a photo of the baby when he sends it to me (after the baby sheds).

Here's a photo of Lazurite, the male I sold to him, from this clutch.

Attachments

• lazuritecurrent070717.jpg
    lazuritecurrent070717.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 22
My possible Super/homo Miami Tessera's....

Ametrite
Azurite
Calcite
Flint
Hematite

Attachments

• ametrite070717.jpg
    ametrite070717.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 19
  • azurite070717.jpg
    azurite070717.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 20
  • calcite070717.jpg
    calcite070717.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 20
  • flint070717.jpg
    flint070717.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 20
  • hematite070717.jpg
    hematite070717.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 20
Last but not least...

Jet
Obsidian

Attachments

• jet070717.jpg
    jet070717.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 21
  • obsidian070717.jpg
    obsidian070717.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 21
Updated photos of my possible Super Tessera holdbacks

These are all my current holdbacks form the Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera clutch.

Calcite (KAI-15-03F)-might become available after I've tested to see if she's a Super

Flint (KAI-15-05F)-most likely a permanent resident

Obsidian (KAI-15-11M)-he has very rich coloring, and will likely stay around for a while

Ametrite (KAI-15-13F)-might become available after test breeding for Super

Jet (KAI-15-19M)- is staying, regardless :)

Attachments

• calcite2.jpg
    calcite2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 8
  • flint.jpg
    flint.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 8
  • obsidian.jpg
    obsidian.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 8
  • ametrite.jpg
    ametrite.jpg