• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Go girls!

Calamity and Cattle Kate have just shed, and Pearl is blue

Attachments

• 38a.JPG
    38a.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 93
  • 86a.JPG
    86a.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 52a.JPG
    52a.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 93
Not sure. By then my Lexcorn blood het amel may be a good candidate (just to make pretty babies), or my big hypo Buck to test for hypo:shrugs:

No way is Sundance a normal. She is so beautiful. (Not meaning that normals aren't beautiful).

No way is Sundance a normal. She is so beautiful. (Not meaning that normals aren't beautiful).
She was a quite homely looking hatchling, but as the breeder was shooting for butters I only know for certain that she should be het anery (she's Butch's sibling), but there could be hypo, amel and/or caramel in there.

Thanks Elle, here's some more. I'll look if there are any good recent maverick ones for you!

Attachments

• 36a.JPG
    36a.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 37a.JPG
    37a.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 34a.JPG
    34a.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 92
There's these 2, I'll see if madame will cooperate next feeding day!

Attachments

• 39a.JPG
    39a.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 46a.JPG
    46a.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 91
Cattle Kate and Polly Lane

Attachments

• 96a.JPG
    96a.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 86