• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

RodentPro Horror...

I did a comparison and by the time shipping is factored in an order of 100 pinkies is for TMF is 45.00$ and the RP quote is 49.06, thats 4.06$ I can save for more feeders ( obviously this is a small quantity and specific to my location)....

Good point, TMF is probably a better deal on small orders. That's the one thing I dislike about Rodentpro, they have the one size fits all boxes so if you fill it all the way it is a big savings, but if you only need a few items it's a rip off to pay for the shipping with all that empty space in the box. I did online quotes from 3 companies before making my last order and rodentpro was the least pricey, but that was ordering more than 1000 mice :)

I like using RodentPro and so far haven't had any problems. Of course I don't pay shipping because I can pick up my order at a location less than an hour away. :)

From what the description provided by the OP in the first post, sounds like something I've done a couple of times by leaving mice in hot water too long. I've done it was XL Rats too...THAT was gross.

Good point, TMF is probably a better deal on small orders. That's the one thing I dislike about Rodentpro, they have the one size fits all boxes so if you fill it all the way it is a big savings, but if you only need a few items it's a rip off to pay for the shipping with all that empty space in the box. I did online quotes from 3 companies before making my last order and rodentpro was the least pricey, but that was ordering more than 1000 mice :)

You know what that means, get more snakes. :grin01:

I will have to chime in on the support of TMF. I read a lot of posts regarding the hit/miss quality of RodentPro. I was able to split an order with a friend which cut the shipping in half. I was really happy with the quality and service.

Of course I seem to be following the other advice of "get more snakes" too...I'm going to need to order more mice soon.

if you only need a few items it's a rip off to pay for the shipping with all that empty space in the box.

This explains why the box for 400 pinks weighs 32# at Mice Direct...They ought to say that on their website- I would have bought more.

Except, I just really wanted the tiny pinks. TMF pinks can be divided into about three sizes- fine for one snake, but I was running out of the tinys that I need for six babies.

I am like many here who have yet to have a bad experience with them. No smelly food products at all. I have quail, baby chicks, along with the rodents.

$60 for 100 pinkies is kinda pricey! Ebay never ceases to amaze me, I won't be surprised if some poor schmuck buys them and thinks it's a good deal.

At this time I don't buy from anyone raise and freeze my own. I do think it's sad the OP has not responded to anyones suggestions, nor do we know if the situation is resolved. In the mean time a compnay at least some of you like has been publically trashed.

Back