CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

I have a lot to learn

Old 04-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #1
ElementalDragonLady
Red face I have a lot to learn

Hi all,

I hope I didn't miss any of the pinned posts; I'm trying to read them all.

I just chanced into an adult snake, so I'm playing catch-up on learning its proper care. It came with a full habitat and I already breed feeder mice and rats, so there are no logistical issues. Just one huge novice in charge.

Old 04-16-2014, 12:18 PM   #2
Tavia
Hello and welcome! All of the pinned posts in the various sub-forums should answer most of your questions but don't hesitate to ask if they don't answer all of yours.

Old 04-16-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
ThaPaintGuy
Hi and welcome! Corns are no problem! 80-85 TEMP..keep humidity around 65% ...and you'll be ok!!!

Old 04-16-2014, 12:21 PM   #4
hypnoctopus
Hello and welcome, fellow Arizonan!

Old 04-17-2014, 01:31 AM   #5
smigon
Welcome! First thing you need to do is to get some books on corns, we have two members here that wrote the best books on corns. You can download them or purchase them.

Leave your snake be for about a week, just change the water but don't touch or handle him, let him settle in.

Do you have your temps set with a thermostat? If you need some answers on how to set it up, let us know.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...20kathy%20love

http://www.amazon.com/Corn-Snakes-Ca...eg+corn+snakes

Until you get the books, ask any questions you have, we will answer them the best we can.

Welcome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google