CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Don Soderberg's Palmetto

Old 10-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #11
Discordia
I saw those a couple weeks ago on his website and fell in love, they're so beautiful. Then I saw the price tag

Old 10-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #12
Nanci
Don't worry, the price will come down eventually! Hopefully for Don and the initial investors, not too quickly!

Old 10-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
Destarte
Yeah, by no means do I mean to say they're not worth it. They definitely discovered something amazing, and the time and effort put into these amazing babies shouldn't be overlooked. Thanks Don! Believe me, if I had the money, I'd be on the waiting list.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #14
MysticExotics
I definitely want one too! The price won't be coming down anytime soon though.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #15
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
They're absolutely gorgeous, and I'm pretty sure this is one trait that doesn't need to be combined with anything else.
I agree! This is one snake/morph that, while it may/will be interesting to see what can be done with it (morph wise), I would not be unhappy if nothing could ... it is drop dead gorgeous just as it is.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #16
Outcast
I plan on getting one in the distant future just so I can use it as my display snake.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #17
AliCat37
As soon as the price tag drops down I'll be getting one too!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #18
ratsncorns
Im still waiting for the tessera prices to drop... a palmetto probably wont be in my little snake family for another 10 years or more!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:57 PM   #19
Pasodama
All I can say is ... I cannot wait until 2012!!

Edit: (I feel sooooo weird having posted this but ... am just excited)

Old 10-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #20
sega
Pasodama have you booked one?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google