CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

tail sexing pic

Old 09-07-2004, 12:07 PM   #1
Kevin S.
tail sexing pic

Hey, this may be the wrong forum to put this in, but since I have a pic I thought I'd give it a shot. I was recently given a pastel ghost, but it's unsexed. It's about the same size as my 02 females, but he was much thinner when I got him (I could easily feel his ribs) so I'm unsure of age. He's pounding mice now and is in shed or I'd have some good full body pics. Anyway, I know this one isn't too good, but it was the best I could get while holding him. I was hoping some of you might venture guesses as to the sex of this snake. I haven't had time to compare it next to my female of similar size, but I'll give it a shot after it sheds. Thanks for any help-I'm terrible at guessing from tails and don't have any way to probe it.

Old 09-07-2004, 04:25 PM   #2
drizzt_19
Based on that pic I would say it is a male...

Old 09-07-2004, 04:30 PM   #3
Kevin S.
I sure hope so!

Thanks. I was really hoping it would be a male since I have a female anery. I might even get some surprises depending on what he's het for.

Old 09-07-2004, 04:32 PM   #4
Traci1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt_19
Based on that pic I would say it is a male...
me too

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google