CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

adult corn issue??

Old 07-14-2017, 07:31 PM   #11
lonlyknight15
What's the best way for exercise other than making her swim.if she goes out she just lays in one spot. I have pushed he feeding back to 1 mouse every 2 weeks and she don't seem happy about that..

Old 07-15-2017, 09:56 AM   #12
Twolunger
If you mean "going out" is taking her outside make sure she is in a shaded area. You can entice her to move around by offering a mouse and keeping it out of reach. You don't have to give it to her. Snakes in the wild aren't successful with every stalking, they just keep trying until they are successful. On the day you want to feed her make her move around by keeping the mouse just out of reach so she chases it. Sitting still and being fed are what probably got her obese in the first place.

Old 07-15-2017, 10:41 AM   #13
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonlyknight15 View Post
What's the best way for exercise other than making her swim.if she goes out she just lays in one spot. I have pushed he feeding back to 1 mouse every 2 weeks and she don't seem happy about that..
I wouldn't worry about exercise, just you cutting back on feed should be plenty but it is going to take a while.
John

Old 07-15-2017, 05:08 PM   #14
LadyJemima
Handling, letting him/her roam outside (supervised), and going up stairs!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google