• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New member!

SneakyDevil

Hello,
My name is Kevin, I'm 21 years old and live in the Netherlands.
I recently bought a corn snake and wanted to find more information about it. This forum looked perfect to do so!

Why did I buy a snake?
Of course since I was a kid I wanted a snake, like most people here I assume. But I never really got one. Last week it finally happened and bought my first snake + everything needed.

Of course, you never know too much!

2rr8521.jpg

This is my snake

I can also upload a picture of my terrarium so you can give me some advice!

Hi welcome from the uk enjoy you snake I started with 1 snake
I have 4 now 2 adults 2 babies at 3 months old
Pat [emoji216]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi other uk keeper there’s more of us all the time it’s great
Pat [emoji216]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I used to use visit this site a lot but I’ve wanted answers in the past but they never came so I went on Facebook and got answers
I do keep a eye on it and if I see new keeper on and I can help I will
I’m a keeper with 2 years experience brought my first snake he was nine weeks old
Pat [emoji216]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. You have a beautiful corn and I like the decorations too. There's a ton of info on the forum if you use the search feature.

Welcome to the forum and to keeping Cornsnakes! Pretty little snake you have there!
There is a wealth of information here, as mentioned, the search function will direct you to whatever you need.

Caution: Cornsnakes are addictive.

Back