CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Where do I buy Black Knight Roach Killer?!

Old 03-18-2004, 05:45 PM   #1
project1
Where do I buy Black Knight Roach Killer?!

I've phoned at least 10 places in town today and noboy has it (that includes hardware stores, gardening centres, pest control)... where can I order it online?

Perferably a canadian store... or a place that ships to canada..

Help... these damn mites...... I'm finding tons on the paper towel (they aren't moving so I'm guessing they are dead) so the olive oil treatment must be working, but I want to finish them off.

Can I use NIX the same way as black knight? can I just spray it in the tank (with the snake inside)?

Old 03-18-2004, 10:16 PM   #2
Ken Harbart
For the time being, it appears that no one will be able to acquire Black Knight. It's my understanding that the manufacturer recently lost a lawsuit filed by a competitor.

Old 03-19-2004, 02:32 AM   #3
Traci1
Wow, that stinks if it's true! I love my Black Knight. I haven't had mites in my collection but I want to keep it that way so I use it as a preventative. I guess I'll try Reptile Relief in the future.

Traci

Old 03-19-2004, 09:16 AM   #4
cowtownherper
Thats bad news. Black knight has worked great for me. I bought mine from Pro Exotics. I checked and they have removed it from their online sales. It is still listed in the retail store list. There is a phone number listed there. Maybe they can help you out.

Old 03-19-2004, 10:47 AM   #5
CAV
Bean Farm has Provent-a-Mite. Check their site.

Old 04-14-2004, 09:04 PM   #6
jeffply
Black Knight

Anyone know where on the internet or at a local store in the Dallas area would sell the Black Knight roach killer for my iggy.

thanks

Old 04-14-2004, 09:20 PM   #7
Ken Harbart
Re: Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffply
Anyone know where on the internet or at a local store in the Dallas area would sell the Black Knight roach killer for my iggy.

thanks
Nowhere. See above.

Old 08-27-2015, 05:32 PM   #8
criss
There are a lot of roach sprays brands. I've tried Bengals and it was pretty good. Cheers!

Old 07-01-2016, 07:07 AM   #9
RebeccaCrabtree
Thank you for the suggestions.

Old 02-12-2019, 08:13 AM   #10
Chambers
Sprays just don't work with roaches in my area... They mutated or what...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google