CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

THIS is a photo gallery forum.......

Old 12-21-2002, 03:01 AM   #1
Rich Z
Angry THIS is a photo gallery forum.......

You all can post one or maybe two photos in here. Then maybe we can have a half dozen 'ooh' and 'ahh' types of responses, but THAT'S IT!

The other forums are generally discussion forums, so DISCUSS things in those as long as the forum is appropriate for the discussion.

And you have every right to call me bigoted, if you so choose, and I do welcome ANYONE to post on this site, but you WILL DO IT IN ENGLISH.

A couple of threads are now gone from this forum. If those people that took part in those continue, I will block their access to this site and delete EVERYTHING they have ever posted here.

I'm just itching to make room on my hard drive before I move to my new server, so go ahead, make my day.

Old 12-21-2002, 11:29 AM   #2
dartguy
Thumbs up

THANK YOU SIR!

Rick

Old 12-21-2002, 06:18 PM   #3
Rich Z
Goodbye, Effigy 23 ........

Anyone else?

I have removed EVERY trace of Effigy 23 from this site. And after reading the prattle he has posted over the months, good riddance.

Old 12-21-2002, 07:19 PM   #4
CrazyCorn
Thanks rich, you rock! your a very respectable man, rich!

Old 12-22-2002, 06:29 PM   #5
UTWolfe
Amen. Stopped looking here for a while. No pics in the pics place. Doh!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google