• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feel Good Movie!!

I grew up as a military brat. My father was in the Air Force. I still remember how scared I was that he would go away to war like the parents of my classmates. I was about 10 or 11 when Desert Storm hit us. I lost teachers and watched my friends say goodbye to their parents. Every night I had nightmares that my father too would have to go.
I watched some of those parents come into our classrooms and my friends go running into their arms in tears...It was wonderful and sad all at once.
Thank you for posting. I bawled like a baby...(totally still am)

May this generation find a way to bring home all the troops. Let there be peace on earth...

Tara, thank you for what you said. My dad was in WWII but that was before my time. I flunked out of Viet Nam but several of my friends went and didn't come home. I am of an age now where my friends are worried about their children who have go to war. I can't imagine the worry that must live with the loved ones of our soldiers. I am so grateful for those who go. I am so thankful for the sacrifices they make for us. Those videos moved me more than anything I have ever seen. I hope everyone gets a chance to appreciate what others are doing for us.

Great videos Wade. Thanks for sharing. Thank you to everyone who is serving or has served!!!

Back