CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

wanted: Canadian black milk

Old 03-31-2008, 11:16 PM   #1
v_various
wanted: Canadian black milk

and don't you dare tell me to just get an MBK, lol.

I'm just trying to find a good Canadian breeder of black milks, unless any of you ship to Canada (and no one ships to Canada). I know some of you can ship close to the border, but I think that might be more trouble than it's worth (and if any of you have stories of getting snakes across the border, feel free to post. I've found a few good US breeders so far).

I'm not in a hurry for one, if I get one this year at all it will be after august anyway. Just want a name or two to check out, a little something to feed my grown obsession.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
Kryos
I pmed you a link to an ad on ReptilesCanada

As for names, I know for sure that Roy Stockwell works with them here in Canada, and I /know/ there are other people here too, but my memory is failing me :P

Old 04-18-2008, 02:36 PM   #3
v_various
I PM'ed Roy a few days ago and haven't heard back, maybe I'll ask again in a few months or something.

Thankyou so much for PM'ing me the add! I'm not quite ready for one yet, I need to get my viv built. It's a shame they aren't more common! High Sierra sells them for $75. $250 seems kind of steep. I may just try and get one over the boarder, if it comes to that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google