• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

wanted: Canadian black milk

v_various

secretly normal
and don't you dare tell me to just get an MBK, lol.

I'm just trying to find a good Canadian breeder of black milks, unless any of you ship to Canada (and no one ships to Canada). I know some of you can ship close to the border, but I think that might be more trouble than it's worth (and if any of you have stories of getting snakes across the border, feel free to post. I've found a few good US breeders so far).

I'm not in a hurry for one, if I get one this year at all it will be after august anyway. Just want a name or two to check out, a little something to feed my grown obsession.

I pmed you a link to an ad on ReptilesCanada ;)

As for names, I know for sure that Roy Stockwell works with them here in Canada, and I /know/ there are other people here too, but my memory is failing me :p

I PM'ed Roy a few days ago and haven't heard back, maybe I'll ask again in a few months or something.

Thankyou so much for PM'ing me the add! I'm not quite ready for one yet, I need to get my viv built. It's a shame they aren't more common! High Sierra sells them for $75. $250 seems kind of steep. I may just try and get one over the boarder, if it comes to that.

Back