CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

iHerp, do you?

Old 12-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #41
Reptilekyle64
While it can be kinda confusing while first approaching, I am glad this thread introduced me to iherp it seems like a cool enough site but I will only track my Candy cane Line through it

Old 12-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #42
Tom Tuttle
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrefocks View Post
On the right side of the screen, just above the latest morph gallery submission (your beautiful kastanie, btw), there is 'my favorites' tab. Click it and your favorite people list will drop down before your very eyes.
Thanks Nate!

Old 12-29-2011, 10:36 PM   #43
MysticExotics
Thanks for answering Nate!
I'm glad you found this helpful Kyle!

Old 01-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #44
MysticExotics
I should add that I have met a lot of really cool people on iHerp as well!

Old 01-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #45
VickyChaiTea
Ok... I just made an account and I love the idea of the site! But I can't seem to find Pantherophis guttatus or even just "corn snake" on the list of species! Can anyone help?

Old 01-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #46
VickyChaiTea
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyChaiTea View Post
Ok... I just made an account and I love the idea of the site! But I can't seem to find Pantherophis guttatus or even just "corn snake" on the list of species! Can anyone help?
Nevermind! I found it under "common corn snake"

Old 01-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #47
ratsncorns
Ive never met anyone from iHerp even though I went to Tinley. But Im not really active there except for the tracking feature. Sometimes I read the blogs though and they can be interesting!

Old 01-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #48
MysticExotics
Yay Vickie!
Angela, there's several people on iHerp who have met in person at shows. I know they've had big iHerp parties on the show weekends.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #49
MysticExotics
I figured it was time to bump this thread up, for any newbies.
I know a few others have since started up with iHerp, it's great to see more people that I know active on iHerp!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #50
Buzzard
Yep! We found you and we are addicted too....Buzz says that I (Jamie) am more addicted than he is....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google