• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Which company do you buy F/T Mice or Rats from?

Which company do you buy from?

• Rodent Pro

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • The Big Cheese

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • The Mouse Factory

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am trying American Rodent Supply ( good reviews on the BOI and shipping is "free" w/ $10 handling charge to the midwest [they have a map]), I will update when I receive their mice.

TMF, excellent product, a bit pricey

BC, a great product, still a bit expensive

( both of the above are great, just that the shipping charges hit hard and are what make it expensive!)

RP, I bought a bag at a show and was disgusted with the product.

I'm using Rodent Pro....at this time anyway........
(not that it really matters anymore..sorry to be so late)

~~Amanda:wavey:

Has any one used South Florida Rodents? Their ad is on this site, and they are close to my location. Not sure I want to be the first.

Do any of the companies supply the mice/rats in the containers like you can get them in at Petsmart?

I second this--I like the individual packaging because I can heat up the mice easier with warm water, without getting my scent all over it or making a mess.

Not that I can really say what company is better than any other, but after looking over some of the different options, I chose to go with RodentPro for my first order, which they mailed today and I should receive on Thursday. Guess if I have any issues...I will go elsewhere.

Although I have also decided to start raising my own mice...so IF things go well...MAYBE I won't have to order any more from anyone!

If only it was a perfect world... :dunce:

For anyone still reading this thread...I got my shipment of mice from Rodent Pro today and I am happy with how they look. No probs that I can tell!!

Not to necrobump, but I think this a great thread. I'll be ordering Cornwallis' first mice from Loxahatchee Rodents. I'll let you guys know how it goes. After that, we're going to go to a reptile expo in Manchester in october to save on shipping.

I haven't purchased any in bulf yet but have been loking around and comparing and as far as website user friendliness i would say rodentpro.com or micedirect.com they are by far the cheapest i found.

i don't buy from a site(yet) but my friend does and i get mice and rats from him....he buys from rodent pro, the mouse factory, and mice direct

I know this is a late vote, but...we get our bulk pinkies from Big Cheese, and other mice that we need from Zookeepers here in Austin.

i have a BIG breeder that has thousands of rodents in a garage seperate from his house i can buy a months worth of food for $9 only have 6 snakes right now though. the guy is about 45 mins away from where i live so cheaper than shipping frozen mice

I get mine, always, from Triple LLL Best healthy and packaged mice I have ever had and believe me, my little snakies love them. "Yo man" is 5'2" and still growing. He is such a beautiful snake and "Ziggy" is catching up with him.

I know this is a late vote, but...we get our bulk pinkies from Big Cheese, and other mice that we need from Zookeepers here in Austin.

Zookeeper! They rock. Hope to see the guys this weekend if I take the Austin detour.

I also use RodentPro. I prefer the packaging as well for quickly finding just the right feeder that isn't freeze-glued to any others. Broken tails and such are also fine in any size. I use them for feeding tiny ones and for force feeding those who are on hunger strikes.

Hard to beat the prices, as well.

I haven't purchased any in bulf yet but have been loking around and comparing and as far as website user friendliness i would say rodentpro.com or micedirect.com they are by far the cheapest i found.

Thanks for the Mice Direct suggestion. Since they're in north Georgia(I'm in south Georgia) it looks like I can get pretty cheap shipping on top of a really good price.:santa:

Jim

Back