CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

This is Mona

Old 02-07-2018, 06:05 AM   #51
Patmart
I’m pat Whitehouse if you would like a snake friend on Facebook
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-23-2018, 05:19 AM   #52
Patmart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninabeena View Post
Yes my son bought it from Petsmart and it was sold as a corn. After looking at many pics, I'm sure she is probably a grey rat or possibly yellow. I won't really know until she grows a bit more into her colours because I know they look totally different as babies. Now I'm thinking that they just label all rat snakes here as corns at Petsmart which is irritating. The next one that I get will definitely not be bought from there.

Hi did you get a corn snake ??
Pat

Old 02-23-2018, 09:43 PM   #53
Ninabeena
I still have not found anyone with babies I guess I will have to wait until the next batches hatch out. Even the cats miss having Mona around and keep peeking into the empty tank hoping to see a little noodle moving around. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can get one.

Old 02-24-2018, 05:46 AM   #54
Patmart
Let’s hope it’s not to long
Pat

Old 02-25-2018, 07:28 AM   #55
Dragonling
Quote:
I still have not found anyone with babies I guess I will have to wait until the next batches hatch out. Even the cats miss having Mona around and keep peeking into the empty tank hoping to see a little noodle moving around. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can get one.
I have at least a dozen 2017s left. What are you looking for morph-wise?

Old 02-25-2018, 11:16 AM   #56
Shiari
Ninabeena is in Canada, Laura.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:42 PM   #57
Dragonling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Ninabeena is in Canada, Laura.
I mean, it's not impossible. Just expensive.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:55 PM   #58
CornsAustria
Is'nt there ANY breeder in Canada ? I don't think so... If you want, you can handle it

Old 02-26-2018, 02:47 AM   #59
Ninabeena
Yeah unfortunately being in Canada limits me to where I can get one from. There are a couple of breeders here that I have contacted but the one only had oketees right now and the other said to wait for the next time they have babies. There is a reptile place here in town that has a few but I haven't checked them out yet. What I am wanting is one that is pink and that stays pink when it's grown. I have no idea what morph that is. Or even a lovely candy cane would be awesome.Even a nice palmetto would be cool. I just have to play the waiting game right now.

Old 02-26-2018, 10:37 AM   #60
Dragonling
Quote:
Yeah unfortunately being in Canada limits me to where I can get one from. There are a couple of breeders here that I have contacted but the one only had oketees right now and the other said to wait for the next time they have babies. There is a reptile place here in town that has a few but I haven't checked them out yet. What I am wanting is one that is pink and that stays pink when it's grown. I have no idea what morph that is. Or even a lovely candy cane would be awesome.Even a nice palmetto would be cool. I just have to play the waiting game right now.
I do have one Christmas-line Coral Snow left, but he is less colorful than his siblings. Probably not worth the extra cost of shipping. There'll be palmettos galore next year I'm sure, and that might be something worth importing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google