CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

There should be a torture chamber for...

Old 01-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #81
Allalaskan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan803 View Post
I just wanted to remind us that it is no laughing matter, that's all.
I understand. I hope I didnt come off to aggresive ( I tend to some times when I dont meen too), I just know there are times people on forums (not saying any one specific just in general) will talk the talk but then if they ever have the chance to do something dont. To often I see people talk tough online but in real life events they chicken out or ignore it.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #82
Dreamsnake
That is a part of human nature we must overcome in order to achieve enlightenment: the act of doing good despite your singular best interests attached, self sacrifice. I try not to get too preachy on forums, but when it comes to philosophy and belief in right or wrong if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Old 01-06-2011, 01:24 PM   #83
Allalaskan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamsnake View Post
That is a part of human nature we must overcome in order to achieve enlightenment: the act of doing good despite your singular best interests attached, self sacrifice. I try not to get too preachy on forums, but when it comes to philosophy and belief in right or wrong if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
That is one of my favorite sayings.

Old 01-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #84
dan803
Don't worry about it Allaskan, it happens to the best of us.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #85
Dreamsnake
Alexander Hamilton and Malcolm X, two important figures who can teach the rest of us the hard lessons of ethics, honor, and self sacrifice.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #86
Reptileman81
Just figured I would add to this thread with my story. I hope the OP doesnt mind. I had the same thing happen many years ago. I was driving behind a car when I seen it drive over something big that flew off of the road afterwards. I knew instantly it was a Gopher Tortoise. So one top of the fact the driver had no care for what he was hitting it was a protected species. I blared my horn at the SOB and tried to run him down. I then went back to the hit and run sight and the Tortoise was no where to be found. I only hope that it was ok and managed to keep on its way.

Many people in this land of the free do not deserve to be behind a wheel of a car much less have a license to do so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google