CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

I moved and got a new neighbor
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #61
starsevol
Well, considering that the term "shoddy workmanship" has absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to do with keeping or breeding reptiles, and considering that SOME inbreeding is perfectly acceptable and neccessary when creating new and unique morphs, this "child prodigy" sure is revealing its vast intelligence to the rest of us rubes, that's for sure!

Old 10-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #62
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Robbie, you don't need to defend yourself to anyone here.
I second this.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #63
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Robbie, you don't need to defend yourself to anyone here.
I know... Okay, I'm done on this thread. To the original poster, I'm sorry we hi-jacked your thread. That really must have been a cool experience to see those animals up close and personal in the wild

Old 10-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #64
tyflier
Don't feed the trolls, Robbie. He knows he can't anywhere with me or anyone else, so he's gonna try and get to you. Your reputation's safe here...

Old 10-24-2008, 12:43 PM   #65
Buzzard
Good catch it is a cottonmouth... And I wouldnt want to be bit by either of the two snakes ...This snake was not aggressive at all like most cottonmouths...

Old 10-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #66
Buzzard
And dont worry no harm done (ref hijacking the post) made it intresting to read

Old 10-24-2008, 12:52 PM   #67
tstephe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
And dont worry no harm done (ref hijacking the post) made it intresting to read
Lol.. It was an interesting read.

Old 10-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #68
tyflier
Well...it *could* get a whole lot more interesting. I was just informed of a tidbit of information regarding Mr. Snakemaster and his "employment" at the Luray Zoo.

Suffice to say...they have been alerted to his antics on this forum...and they are not pleased. However...they can't fire him either. Seems there is not only a bit of an ego, but also a LOT of confusion as to his status as an "employee"...let alone a "manager"...

Boy has some issues...

Old 10-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #69
jpccusa
Oh my!

Old 10-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #70
starsevol
Um Chris...
we have not always seen eye to eye on everything...
but for the record.....
I LOVE YA,MAN!!!!!!

You just made my day

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread