• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hybrid Corns and Intergrades...

kathari

I wonder if you guys could help me....

I'm currently writing a short piece on hybrid corns, and so I am starting by listing all of the known names that are associated with crosses, such as creamsicle for example, and explaining what each one is.

I have a list of 19 so far, bit I'm sure there will be things I've missed, so without me telling you what I've got so far, can you name the hybrids/intergrades you're aware of to help me? I need to make sure the names I have already are used in practice.

With each one I'll also need the full details, including F1 or F2 generation details with the % of each parent if known (eg. F2, 25% Emoryi..) so to use the Sinacorn as my example -

Name: Sinacorn
Parents: Pantherophis guttatus x Lampropeltis t. sinaloae
Description: etc etc

Photos of them will also be greatly appreciated

I have heard of the following (borrowed from a different forum):

Desert King x Corn snake x Albino Cal King = Splendida Jungle Corn

Ruthven's King x Corn snake = Tri Colour Jungle Corn

Corn snake x cal king = Jungle Corn

Corn snake x Imperial Pueblan = Imperial pueblacorn

Corn snake x Pueblan Milk = Pueblacorn

Corn snake x Leucistic Texas Ratsnake = Pearl Corn

Corn snake x Sinaloan Milks = Sinacorn

Corn snake x Honduran Milk = Cornduran

Corn snake x Gophersnake = Turbocorns

holbrooki x corn = Axminster Corn

Emorys Ratsnake x Corn snake = Creamsicle Corn

Pantherophis guttatus X Obsoleta spiloides = Creamsicle Corn (Frosted)

Back