CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

The Little Pippies That Could!

Old 06-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #41
rich333
nanci...about once an hour. Lol. As for the computer our shop goes with dell...i'll talk to my boss,see if he'll get me a deal,and write it off as a business expense. Lol

Old 06-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #42
neiman07
hehe we do that alot.. oo just wrote it off as a business expense! hey if your able to why not, right?! those babys are cute as a button cant wait to see the rest!

Old 06-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #43
rich333
nanci, charcoal #1 7grams. Charcoal #2 7 grams. Blizzard #1 8 grams.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:42 PM   #44
Airidies
Oh wow i missed a lot! Congratz on the pippys and Major Congratz on the Blizzards! here's hoping for a 1.1 right!?

Old 06-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #45
Draekaar
you'd have to make a case of not having a computer at home to do work from to your boss to get it written off as a business expense. usually works best when you have to ssh in to do stuff remotely on weekends if things break. If you don't HAVE to have a computer at home, he might have to say no to that idea. he might be able to help you get a dell deal through work though, but he wouldn't necessarily be able to write it off as an expense. That being said I personally don't buy prebuilt machines anymore, they're just way too expensive for the power you get. laptops are kindof restrictive though, so you have to get them prebuilt lol.

lovely pics i want to see moooooooooooooore! D8

Old 06-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #46
rich333
another update: 3 blizzards, 3 charcoals. Will get weights when they decide to come out & play. Hoping for a 1.2 on the blizzards......josh..looks like we might have to do some trading. Assuming they next few weeks go well..

Old 06-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #47
Christen
YAY!!! Zena does it again. Congrats, especially on all the blizzards.

Old 06-26-2011, 03:04 PM   #48
Dee Dee
Woop! Woop! That's awesome news! Welldone Zena & Welldone Rich! Here's hoping you get at least 1 male & 1 female (blizzard) & then the 3rd is a very nice bonus. Dont think I've seen a blizzard before so I can't wait to see more pics. Happy days!

Old 06-26-2011, 04:24 PM   #49
jsschrei
I take it this is the follow up to the 92 page post?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your pippies. What a ride Rich. I have to ask though: Where are the rest of the pictures? Must see more pictures!

You've got to be so tired after this past week. Bet your adrenaline is through the roof though.

Cheers

Old 06-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #50
rich333
lol..im hanging in there.....i have TONS of pics...but it will be a day or 2 before i can share them. And yes..this part 2! Lol. Wow..ready for another 100 pages??? 3 eggs have yet to pip. Will i get an ultrmel charcoal? Or more blizzards?? Stay tuned.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google