• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dammit!

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Damn I am pissed!

I had some things to do in the garage today, so I was in and out the door to the garage several times. There is a wooden pallet laying nearby that we often have a small fence lizard laying out there so I am always on the lookout for him. Although I looked for him, didn't see him out on the pallet, but it was kind of chilly, so I wasn't much surprised he wasn't out and about.

Well, I was heading over to the garage to put away some gloves I used outside, and I saw the little fence lizard laying belly up on the carpet in front of the door. WTH??? Apparently I had obviously stepped on him. Damn.... I don't know how I missed seeing him, as I know I was looking at some pine needles at the doorway that I needed to brush outside. I was just shocked.

I feel just rotten...... I want to punch something, HARD. Like my own jaw. I am so angry at myself for not SEEING him.

Now, every time I walk in or out of that garage door, I am going to see his lifeless body laying in my hand.

Dammit......

Don't feel bad. Every time we have a cold spell I find dead anoles and spiny-tailed iguanas in my area. Makes me want to bring them all into the house, but you know how feasible that is.

Ugh, that's awful. :( Whenever I'm working with or around very small animals, I always worry about stepping on something accidentally.

Back