CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Pip-pip-hurrah!

Old 08-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
diamondlil
Pip-pip-hurrah!

At last! Day 80, I get in from my nightshift, and find 2 little noses pipping! Here are Sundance's first offspring, normal and a little pink nose!
I have work for the next 2 nights, so they'll be out of the temptation to et 'checkitis', but I'm wildly excited to see what emerges!
Sundace is full sister to Butch the anery, so I knew she'd be het anery, but she came out of a butter project. I mated her with Norwood the anery and Slim the RO, so I'm hoping or a variety in this clutch.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
SnakeCreations
Janine!!

Congrats...what a wonderful sight

-Tonya

Old 08-20-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
bekers71
Yeah!! It's just too tempting to check every 5 minutes when your home all day. Maybe it wont seem so drawn out if your working. LOL

Congrats on your pippies!!

Old 08-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #4
Noe..gr
Congrats!!

The most precious time of the year...

Old 08-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
diamondlil
Thanks! Can't tell if the pink nose will be amel or snow, so Sundance is definately carrying hets!

Old 08-20-2008, 01:52 PM   #6
Nanci
Congratulations!!!

Old 08-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
diamondlil
This stage is pure torture! I'm able to relax (relatively speaking) during the incubation, but now I just want to sit in front of the incubator and watch them emerging! I managed to tear myself away to cook pasta without burning it, ow I have to get ready for work. (For which you can substitute 'sit in underwear, peeking at pippies, grinning inanely')

Old 08-20-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
Tula_Montage
CONGRATS J9! Much better success than last year

Old 08-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #9
Mrs InsaneOne
Congrats on the pippies! At least you have something to occupy you while you are waiting for them to emerge... Sitting here at home all day knowing they are just in the other room, drives me crazy at times and it takes sheer willpower not to just sit there with them all day! lol...

Looking forward to seeing pictures when they come out!

Old 08-20-2008, 05:16 PM   #10
Susielea
Whoohoo, congratulations Janine!!!

Blimey, they took their time pipping didn't they, but I bet they will be worth the wait and I'm so glad to see you've had a better year than last year

Congrats again, I look forward to more update pics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google