• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Beautiful Adult Tarantulas for sale

Is the Avicularia Versicolor still available? I would love to add her to the collection , how old is she ? I need her ASAP lol

Hi there Sammiejoe!! How ya been?

Welcome to the forum!

BTW, did you know you're asking a question in a post that's over 6 years-old? :eek1:

Just sayin'. :crazy02:

FYI, what happens is that people Google. These threads show up, often among the first 10 results. They register just to try to buy the item, or ask the question, etc.

I found this site by googling questions and finding answers in an older threads, but had the sense to register and introduce myself normally.

Its not all bad, Axis. Those are some beautiful pics of some beautiful spiders that I wouldn't have seen otherwise; but I agree, trying to buy off of very old posts is an exercise in futility.

Edit: PS I just read the whole thread and the Versicolor was sold.

FYI, what happens is that people Google. These threads show up, often among the first 10 results. They register just to try to buy the item, or ask the question, etc.

I found this site by googling questions and finding answers in an older threads, but had the sense to register and introduce myself normally.

Its not all bad, Axis. Those are some beautiful pics of some beautiful spiders that I wouldn't have seen otherwise; but I agree, trying to buy off of very old posts is an exercise in futility.

Edit: PS I just read the whole thread and the Versicolor was sold.

Thanx Dollysmom!! As always, you come through when most people wouldn't give the time of day!

It's greatly appreciated!!!! :crazy02:

Back