• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

bath time

jjunner

Are there any special precautions i should take if i want to let my snake have a swim in the bath tub?

Um..just keep an eye on him/her and make sure there's not shampoo or soap residue anywhere that (s)he can reach. I'm sure ingesting any of that stuff wouldn't be too good for him/her. ANd be prepared for the possibility of him/her pooping in htere cause they seem to like that.

Make sure that you plug up the overflow drain up really, really well. They can get themselves up there really fast! And that would be really bad!

Well make sure that the water level isn't too high for hatchlings....it could drown them. Also please make sure that you keep a good eye on them....they can escape really fast!
Also remember to listen very hard.......if you hear noices, the water might have caused it a respitory problem....just keep a good eye on it!

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

one more thing.... remove snake from tub before draining water... (yes someone really did this but i'm sworn to secrecy as to the identity) :)

Back