CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

$1 a gallon sale!

Old 07-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
leftycrane
Talking $1 a gallon sale!

Hey all, if you didn't know, I wanted to make sure everyone is aware that PETCO is having their $1 a gallon sale on their tanks today. Def stock up!

Old 07-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
toxiclight
Yay! We've been waiting for this

(it's good through July 21, according to the manager at our local store)

Old 07-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #3
obboi34
oh, this is a dangerous idea. thank goodness i don't have a car or the space right now.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
Pugsley
Quote:
Originally Posted by obboi34 View Post
oh, this is a dangerous idea. thank goodness i don't have a car or the space right now.
I bet you have a friend with a car! Space is just priorities. you really don't need that extra chair, do you?

Thank goodness I have a basement to build a snake room in!

Old 07-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
cornsnakelovah
Meh, sounds awsome, but 20L will cost twenty bucks... I don't know what the average price is though so I will just get of my soap now. (I said soap instead of soapbox for a reason)

Old 07-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #6
hypnoctopus
Do you know if this sale is in ALL stores? I don't see that deal online, but I'll definitely be checking the store tomorrow. I really need to move one of my snakes into a 20 gallon now.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
toxiclight
As far as I know, all stores generally do it. I called our local one to be on the safe side though.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
hypnoctopus
I went to my local Petco today and their sale is only on Petco brand fish tanks (as in, without a screen lid). You could buy a screen lid to sit on top, but I like the sliding lids better. So no $20.00 tank for me.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #9
leftycrane
I was waiting for this..needed to get a 40 gallon breeder for my beardie. Usually $120 and got the tank and the screen lid for $65 woohoo. And 20 L usually go for over $50, so for $20 its a good deal

Old 07-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #10
Karoni
Wish they did this for Zilla Critter Cages.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google