• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

the diffrence between a jungle and a corn

1TimeMoM

whats the diffrence between a jungle corn and a regular cornsnake.. Is there any? or is jungle just a morph? Pics would be greatly appreciated....

A jungle corn is a hybrid...a cross between a corn snake and a king snake, usually a California king snake, but there are many other hybrid crosses, many of each has it's own name. Here is a photo of a jungle corn hatchling (she's actually 3/4 corn and 1/4 Cali king, which is called something else, but the name escapes me tonight):

Dwan_March_08_-_close_up.jpg

i think they are gorgeous... hows their temperaments generally? I know kings can be rather tempermental and angry.. how are these and bout how much do they run,, thanks for the pic he/she is gorgeous

A jungle corn is a hybrid...a cross between a corn snake and a king snake, usually a California king snake, but there are many other hybrid crosses, many of each has it's own name. Here is a photo of a jungle corn hatchling (she's actually 3/4 corn and 1/4 Cali king, which is called something else, but the name escapes me tonight):

Those are called Super Corns...

Those are called Super Corns...

Yeah! That's it! Thanks Joe! I knew someone would chime in with the answer! You have to excuse my one brain cell. It has to work so terribly hard, being all alone, that every once in awhile, it takes a small break and refuses to search through the endless filing cabinets for little bits of information when I ask it to.

Jungle corns are hybrids of Corn Snakes+King Snakes. That is breeding across species, not morphs. Different combination of King and Corn make different kind of Jungle snakes.
That is all I know, hope it helps. :)

Back