• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

!!!!!fiiiiiinally you guys can watch my film!!!!!!

Hey, I thought that was GREAT! I loved the animation, music, and script. I agree with the Tim Burton comment. Nice work Brett!

thanks Allison! it can only be a good thing to be compared to Tim Burton! LoL
The guys a legend!
I got a 2:1 for my film. If you click on the linc to it and then at the top of the page it says 'videos', if you click on that you can watch some of the other films that wer done for the final year as well as mine.

Theres about 4-5 other films done by my classmates, thes rest are random.
the ones by my class mates are by...... Hayley Dwan, Nicola Welbourne, Adam Forman, James Sylevter and Thomas Suckling.
ther worth checking out.

Glad to see this thread revived!. You clearly put a lot of work in to it, so it's fitting it has at least one more go around. Great job!!!.

Back