CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Morph Color question

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2020, 08:22 PM   #1
Newowner89
Morph Color question

Okay so this is probably a really dumb question. On website I see about a million different morphs for corn snakes and all of them are beautiful colors. When looking on places to buy them I see tons of snakes with lots of separate morph labels and even in the same categories the way they look varies drastically.

My real question though is when picking a baby snake how much do they change in color as they grow. Should I expect them to resemble their original colors when they are older or do they change dramatically. I assume they do change and I have seen babies that you can tell are going to be orange or brown etc. but this question mainly stems from seeing a ton of babies that are mostly white and pink. Are there really that many pink morphs or albinos in general or is this just a common baby color that quickly changes.

I just want to know what to expect as far as choosing a baby since I really want a color pattern I enjoy as this will be my first and potentially last for quite a long time.

Thanks!