• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Will a corn snake eat other snakes?

all ive got to say....The whole thread smells of it <_<

Apple.png

Folks...I highly recommend we let this thread die. Continuation of the arguing and name calling will not be tolerated.

There is MORE than enough information in this thread about the pros/cons, good/bad, bad/worse, worse/worst ideas about cohabbing (insert snake name here). Any addition of "suggestions" or what not is pointless. Please think VERY HARD about what response you want to post and whether such a response REALLY NEEDS to be posted as it is obvious there is a hung jury on this issue.
What a totally unfair post to make....
A troll pulls everyones strings and you make this statement....
This thread smacks of a deliberate attempt by the OP to get a rise out of every one....
Munson wouldn't of let it go this far... He would of read between the lines a lot sooner than 200 posts......
End of rant and end of communication with boa troll bass.......

Keep it up folks! I have plenty more where that came from! There is an "Ignore" feature for a reason. Nobody has a gun to your heads forcing you to continue reading this thread.

There is an ignore feature? Where do I find that? :dancer:

In your User CP under Settings and Options. Oh, in case you're thinking of it, you can't ignore a moderator, even if it's only their own personal forum they moderate.

One more thing I got to add, is I've decided to keep the boas with a pair of Velociraptors. If you don't think this is right, well watch Jurassic Park. When the guy in the jungle dies, you clearly see a Velociraptor and a boa cohabbing together, no problem. I am sure it will work out wonderfully. :wavey:

I'm starting to hope your snakes eat you.

Likely they do not want to eat me, however I can't speak for the raptors. I am pretty sure raptors and boas co-hab, boy oh boy, but we'll just have to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5wryDdEI0&feature=related
Look at the end! All the evidence you need is there. No more questions about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lpqt5luGKo&feature=related
The hunting behavior of Form members waiting for someone to make a post...

One more thing I got to add, is I've decided to keep the boas with a pair of Velociraptors. If you don't think this is right, well watch Jurassic Park. When the guy in the jungle dies, you clearly see a Velociraptor and a boa cohabbing together, no problem. I am sure it will work out wonderfully. :wavey:
Ok, that cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh!

PS... I really want a velociraptor.

I used to keep garter snakes together until Sydney got stronger than Fiona, who was sickly. He wound up eating her, but she gave him a stomach ache, and he regurgitated what was left of her. Now Sydney is an only child. I have had him for 12 years, and he was an adult when I got him. I found out that his breed, Thamnophis elegans vagrans, is known to be carnivorous.

Back