CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Feeder Mice

Old 07-24-2014, 01:28 AM   #1
Lisone
Question Feeder Mice

I'm looking for a better way of buying feeder mice, does anybody know of any mice breeders or good shop in/near the Phoenix area?

Old 07-24-2014, 01:40 AM   #2
Aurora314
My two favorite stores are the Arizona Reptile Center and Predators Reptile Center. The former is at Broadway and Dobson in Mesa, the latter at Dobson and Baseline (roughly). Others may have better suggestions for buying in bulk, though.

Old 07-24-2014, 04:54 AM   #3
hypnoctopus
Arizona Reptile Center is great! I've only gotten mice from them a few times, but the quality was good. The employees are nice and the animals always look well taken care of. I've only been to Predators once and they seemed good too.

How many snakes are you feeding? Once you have a few mouths to feed, buying in bulk online can really save you money.

Old 07-24-2014, 10:08 PM   #4
Lisone
I only have one at the moment so buying in bulk isn't that worth it right now.

Old 07-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #5
Lisone
Thanks for that info!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google