CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Wanted: Healthy Adult Crested Gecko

Old 09-12-2013, 02:55 AM   #1
xStaticSnow
Talking Wanted: Healthy Adult Crested Gecko

I'm interested in having a pet only crested gecko but am a little weary of buying tiny babies from my local pet stores. I would prefer to have a mature adult of either sex that is somewhat use to handling and is on a diet of powdered food with minimal live insect feedings as I don't have a car and frequent trips to the pet store to buy crickets gets cumbersome!

I'm not looking for any fancy morphs (and don't mind if the tail has dropped) and would prefer to spend a fairly conservative amount of cash on a gecko, but I sure wouldn't be conservative with the amount of care I would give to a new friend!

If you have an adult crested gecko who may be in need of a care-filled pet only life get in contact with me!

Old 08-15-2014, 12:04 AM   #2
Madisyn74
CRESTED GECKO 75$

I have a crested gecko for sale; 3 actually. of your choosing you can pick which one you would like to have.

Old 08-15-2014, 12:53 AM   #3
MysticExotics
I have this female

and this male

Not adults, they're juveniles, but they're well established, and not fragile hatchlings.

Old 08-15-2014, 12:55 AM   #4
Madisyn74
so you are not interested in purchasing any of adult crested geckos?

Old 08-15-2014, 01:15 AM   #5
xStaticSnow
Hi guys! I put this add up last year and have since adopted a male crestie. I am not currently looking for another gecko but if I decide to get one in the future I will keep you in mind!

Thanks

Old 08-15-2014, 01:17 AM   #6
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStaticSnow View Post
Hi guys! I put this add up last year and have since adopted a male crestie. I am not currently looking for another gecko but if I decide to get one in the future I will keep you in mind!

Thanks
LOL! oops! I didn't notice the original date, just saw a recent post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
crested gecko