CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Will a corn snake eat other snakes?

Old 04-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #81
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
Good point Susan.

But this is done to stroke the ego. When the ego is ""low"", usually from nonco-habbing, it must prove itself of worth. If the ego was able to live a solitary life this process wouldn't be necessary. (There's the twist)
Overall, if the OP did a research on the topic on this forum, they would of understood that this thread is moot.
you make my Friday nights fun.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #82
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang View Post
you make my Friday nights fun.
It's all I got tho Susan.
And it looks like I'm being "called" on it!!

Old 04-15-2011, 10:02 PM   #83
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by boabass6 View Post
I will continue the research. This is where I close the topic because I am tired of checking back to see if there are any intelligent replies, and only receiving useless, close minded, rude and cynical inquiry.

Good day.
My My! Aren't we full of ourselves! I'm glad you won't be checking back as your comment has left a completely foul stench around here. There are breeders on this forum that have literally written the books on keeping corn snakes (Kathy Love and Don Soderberg), and those breeders do not condone cohabitation. That's proof enough for me. If you don't like it, you can go crawl back under whatever rock you came from and "cuddle" with your own kind. We "useless, close-minded, rude and cynical morons" don't like to associate with your kind. It stresses us out, causing us to become overly aggressive, devouring any and all not of our kind. Bye-bye and don't let to door hit you in the arse on your way out!

Old 04-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #84
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
My My! Aren't we full of ourselves! I'm glad you won't be checking back as your comment has left a completely foul stench around here. There are breeders on this forum that have literally written the books on keeping corn snakes (Kathy Love and Don Soderberg), and those breeders do not condone cohabitation. That's proof enough for me. If you don't like it, you can go crawl back under whatever rock you came from and "cuddle" with your own kind. We "useless, close-minded, rude and cynical morons" don't like to associate with your kind. It stresses us out, causing us to become overly aggressive, devouring any and all not of our kind. Bye-bye and don't let to door hit you in the arse on your way out!
Goooo Susan, Oh! my you made my day. I realize it doesn't take much (to make my day) but 'you go girl'

Old 04-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #85
MysticExotics
**I'm picturing a cat & a cement floor** (some of you will get this)

Old 04-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #86
Lennycorn

@ Susan
I'm really starting to like this girl!!
went she doesn't threating me that is!!

Old 04-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #87
susang
You're lurking take the bait that's what trolls do.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #88
BloodyBaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwheather View Post
**I'm picturing a cat & a cement floor** (some of you will get this)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I love you? Have I told you that lately?

Old 04-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #89
Naagas
@Susan:
You go girl!

Old 04-16-2011, 02:58 AM   #90
Iguanagirl8662
I would like to know what "evidence" do you want? People have given you personal experiences and pictures. What more proof do you want? The only way I think you will believe any of us is if something happens to your snakes.

Reasons for not cohabbing-
1. stress
2. diseases
3. cannabalism
4. breeding
5. fighting

Even though many snakes live healthy, long lifes being cohabbed the risk is still there that these things can happen. I don't understand why you are so ignorant and close minded that you can't understand that you are risking the lives of your animals. If you truely care for your animals why would you keep them in a situation where the could be harmed if it is preventable?

Here's some more pictures. Some of the pictures show snakes even eating themselves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google