CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

What are some cute things your corn does?

Old 11-29-2011, 08:53 PM   #71
anerybree
I love it when they curl up in your sweatshirt!! So cute!! My corn, Estelle, likes to get tangled up in my hair, which can be a big problem because it is very curly! When free ranging on my bed, she always stops at one point and just peeks her head out!

Old 12-03-2011, 08:25 AM   #72
Forcedexile
I walked in to check on corn snake this morning and just as I did he came out of his hide, circled the tank once, came right up to the front of the glass, turned around and crapped right in my face lol. how's that for something cute? guess he's just showing me what he thinks of me, right? :P

Old 12-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #73
Hexadeci
Nah, he just showing you that he's healthy and happy with his food. And not regurging !

Old 12-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #74
Pal-O-Mine
My baby butter Tessa makes me work when I go to feed her. Her favorite thing is when I save her the tail from the rat pup I feed my big corn. She eats very slowly, enjoying every second of the experience. ( Most of my corns eat like they're in a state fair eating contest. Snatch! Gulp! Its gone! Not her!) She won't eat anything else until she starts with the rat tail FIRST! AND she takes forever to commit to eating it. I hold the tail in the tongs and she slowly creeps over to it. Then she has to sniff and sniff and sniff, inhaling its delicate bouquet before she finally opens her mouth and takes it. And she HAS to start in the MIDDLE! What's up with that???!!!

Her littermate brother Goober, just snarfs everything down and then looks at you like, "That's it?" Must've been a labrador in another life!

Devon

Old 12-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #75
SnakeAround
You have a butter Tessera Pall????? Pic please!

Old 12-05-2011, 10:52 PM   #76
Pal-O-Mine
Uh...no. I have a butter corn NAMED Tessa. I'd love a TessERA but I don't think anything I own costs that much! Except for the horses!

Devon

Old 12-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #77
minimonkey
My favourite one at them moment is when my corn gets so excited a the prospect of feeding and zooms right out the viv when I open the door before realising that I've put the mouse inside and doubling back at super speed. It's like watching a warner bros cartoon.#

I also love how after 4 years she still can't tell which end of the mouse you are supposed to eat first. She's not the brightest bulb but she is so damn cute with it :3

Old 12-19-2011, 11:02 PM   #78
James673
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimonkey View Post
I also love how after 4 years she still can't tell which end of the mouse you are supposed to eat first. She's not the brightest bulb but she is so damn cute with it :3
Speaking of the luminosity of snakes.....
Yesterday, I was spot cleaning my oldest snake's (Neko) cage and took her water dish out for a thorough cleaning. I put it back in and filled it up with clean water and a few drops splashed on the glass. About five minutes later, I saw her with her nose pressed to the glass drinking the few drops off the glass like she was dying of thirst and this was the only water she could find. I stared at her and said, "Dork, you have a nice fresh bowl of water, literally an inch to your left. Its right there. Why don't you drink that?" I guess she finally heard me, because she eventually, after licking a healthy spot on the glass, decided that she now wanted the water in her bowl.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #79
Hethiss
Hethiss likes to glare at me when i lift his water bowl up and he is under it or lift one of his hides. but being a baby it just looks too cute.

The way that he drinks i find that cute. Dunking his head in drinking then looking up and about then back to drinking.

When he is eating and one of my sisters cats is watching from a distance he seems to lift the pinky he is eating up in the air and waves it about while watching the cat as if to say 'I can eat mice but your not allowed'

Old 12-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #80
visceralrepulsion
I've had this revelation that my corns are "watching tv" sometimes. When I'm holding them, or letting them roam around the coffee table or floor, they'll roam for a bit then stop with their head aimed dead center at the bigscreen television and just sit there as if in a trance and sit in this same position, head pointed at the tv for 10-15 mins., sometimes longer. And you know corn's, they rarely sit still for that long. Var will even sit curled up in my hand or in my hoodie with her head poked out in the direction of the tv and stay there forever. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think they're captivated in some way or another by the flashing pictures, moving colors, and even sounds. Anyone else's snakes exhibit this behavior?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google