• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A couple of DIY Vivs

copey1975

Hello peeps,
I new to the forums, Just thought I would show you a couple of vivs I have just finshed building
First up the biggie
2012_04220006.jpg

The smiling boy is my son Joe, this viv is for his Garter snake
2012_04220004.jpg

The finished product
2012_05120002.jpg

2012_05120005.jpg

And the not so biggie
2012_05230022.jpg

This one is for my Kingsnake
2012_05270002.jpg

Here is the two together
2012_05270006.jpg

I am currently building another biggie for the Anery I bought last saturday.
Well thats all for now.
Mark

Very nice set up. Looks that the snake will be spoiled. LOL.

I made two viv also and I was thinking of moving my light to the inside. How is that working so far for you?

Very nice set up. Looks that the snake will be spoiled. LOL.

I made two viv also and I was thinking of moving my light to the inside. How is that working so far for you?

Fine ,
The light in the Garters viv is just a cabinet light, it's just for when I want to see what she is upto.
The other light is a 5% UVB as it is for a Kingsnake, and is on for 4-5 hours a day.

Hope this helps,
Mark

Just finished building this one for my corn,
2012_06030002.jpg

I will be adding more bits over the next week or so.
2012_06030001.jpg
Peek-a-boo
The full set-up
2012_06020002.jpg

So there you go,
Mark

where did u get the backgrounds at for ur vivs they r awesome been looking for some for my vivs. great job on ur vivs im gonna build three of them for my snakes as well.

Wifey has got me another snake,
so I got to build a viv for it ....so if you like, I will do a step by step and post it up if there is enough interest

Back