CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

CA Sales ONLY Indigo Snake

Old 12-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
ceduke
CA Sales ONLY Indigo Snake

With great reluctance, I am putting my Indigo boy up for sale. He's a 2008 Eastern Indigo originally from Robert Bruce. He is around 6' long and GORGEOUS, plus he eats like a pig...anything I throw at him. Mice, rats, fish, chicks, whatever!

He's in blue in this photo, but you get the idea.

$1500 shipped firm, no trades. If you are close enough to pick him up, you can have his 6' boaphile cage too.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
Dale
*Sigh*, I really need to get out of this state.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Wow, I can't believe you're selling him. He's so beautiful.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
Nanci
He's a great snake. His previous owner was a member here, too, so we all watched him grow up!

Old 12-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #5
ceduke
He's incredible, and I'm so sad to see him go, but I'm battling depression and losing. I'm getting help, but I need less on my plate. Right now keeping everyone clean and fed feels like a monumental task to me.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #6
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceduke View Post
He's incredible, and I'm so sad to see him go, but I'm battling depression and losing. I'm getting help, but I need less on my plate. Right now keeping everyone clean and fed feels like a monumental task to me.
I'm so sorry!

Old 12-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #7
RavenSpirit360
Awe I can't believe you are getting rid of him, I know how much you love him....... I wish I could afford him, I am sure hes out of my price range..... He is beautiful.... If you ever need to talk, I am here.. Do you still have my number?

Old 02-13-2013, 03:27 AM   #8
ogidni
ceduke i sent u a PM

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google