CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

cuddling corn snakes

Old 01-03-2005, 11:45 AM   #81
cornman1979
I never said it couldn't happen missy, just that it hasn't happened to me in 15 years of keeping them together.

It did happen to a good friend of mine so i do know and undrstand the risks of it happening.

Old 01-03-2005, 11:56 AM   #82
Missy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornman1979
I never said it couldn't happen missy, just that it hasn't happened to me in 15 years of keeping them together.

It did happen to a good friend of mine so i do know and undrstand the risks of it happening.

oh no i wasnt saying that you were saying that it never happens, i just thought considering everyone seemed to have replied to this thread that i would throw my little story in too.

Old 01-03-2005, 12:00 PM   #83
cornman1979
I know missy i realised after i repled. My appologies for any upset caused.

Old 01-03-2005, 06:53 PM   #84
Missy
Quote:
I know missy i realised after i repled. My appologies for any upset caused.

no no cornman, its okay, it really is, i wasnt upset at all, i thought maybe i had upset you. LOL.
its so easy to misunderstand when its through writing, never mind though.

Old 01-03-2005, 11:41 PM   #85
darkpbstar
also, never feed together, and always keep seperated for at least 30 minutes, that is what I do anyway, and by that time, they dont want anythign to do with food or nothign, just sleeping.

Old 01-04-2005, 12:02 PM   #86
cornman1979
darkpbstar i told you that didn't i about the 30 min after feeding? I know i told someone on here, but it could have been in the chat room. Is anyone else getting fed up with this debate? I know i'm getting tired or it now.

Missy where did you get your large custom viv from? I love the look of it, and i'm from the UK so courier shouldn't be a problem.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:14 PM   #87
Missy
Quote:
Missy where did you get your large custom viv from? I love the look of it, and i'm from the UK so courier shouldn't be a problem.
im sorry to actually say this but he has his own little business going, you know, i do not think he actually ships outside the uk, come to think of it, he does not ship at all, you have to pick it up im afraid, i got it from a local breeder and seller though.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:28 PM   #88
cornman1979
I'm from lancs in northwest england. If he's outside the northwest though i couldn't get their (I can't drive).
Thanks for the reply though.

Old 01-04-2005, 04:29 PM   #89
Missy
Quote:
I'm from lancs in northwest england. If he's outside the northwest though i couldn't get their (I can't drive).
Thanks for the reply though.

oh sorry cornman, i never realised you were from the UK, lol,
he's based in a town called bishops stortford, in essex, thats south-east england. im no good with maps so do not know how far away you are from us.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:32 PM   #90
cornman1979
the other end end of the country or that general direction, i'm about a hour from Manchester.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google