CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Housing snakes together - my very, very long opinion

Old 01-15-2005, 05:19 PM   #91
Serpwidgets
See, this is what happens... the pathological liars turn the thread into a big discussion about them. Once more, instead of discussing the topic, we are discussing someone's fabricated credentials, which have nothing to do with the topic at hand anyway. This is a bunch of rubbish and has nothing to do with housing corns together.

Old 01-15-2005, 05:20 PM   #92
Mangrove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jla293
It is a 3 month old amelanistic albino, very sweet !! I guess no one answered my question on why like exotic pet stores house all their baby corns together if that's bad?

that is what this site started out as it was with houseing snakes together untill it turned in to this, it isnt good but i wouldnt buy a snake form a petstore either, i did my researh i looked on the internet ofr a herp society near me, because i know they take good care of the snakes and i dont have to worry about getting a sick snake

Old 01-15-2005, 05:20 PM   #93
Missy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jla293
It is a 3 month old amelanistic albino, very sweet !! I guess no one answered my question on why like exotic pet stores house all their baby corns together if that's bad?
because pet stores dont care jla, okay, they never seem to know a lot about the snakes they are selling, they dont need to know anything to sell snakes, thats the reason why more likely, plus as they are selling they are not neccessarily housed together for long, obviously depending on how quick they do sell them, also they wouldnt have enough room to house each and every one seperately. and like i stated before they pretty much dont care, thats why its always best to buy from a reptable breeder, the snake would be more likely treated better, handled better and housed better.
hope this helps

Old 01-15-2005, 05:22 PM   #94
Missy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
See, this is what happens... the pathological liars turn the thread into a big discussion about them. Once more, instead of discussing the topic, we are discussing someone's fabricated credentials, which have nothing to do with the topic at hand anyway. This is a bunch of rubbish and has nothing to do with housing corns together.

okay serp, half of this is my fault, im still replying to these people. i see exactly what you mean now though, its al rubbish and nothing to do with the main topic. i am done here for tonight i thnk.
laters

Old 01-15-2005, 05:23 PM   #95
Serpwidgets
And Mangrove, please fix your signature. This is the second time I have mentioned it. The terms Rich laid out in this announcement thread are very clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Animation looks cute for the first 10 minutes, then you are ready to strangle someone.
I know that feeling, LOL.

Old 01-15-2005, 05:24 PM   #96
Mangrove
sorry i said if anyone had a proble with it i would just change it and that is what im about to do, sorry aobut that dont mean to be any trouble

Old 01-15-2005, 05:25 PM   #97
Jla293
Thanks guys for replying. It wasn't a store like Petco, it was more like a Herpaton Exotic pet place, if you've heard of it. It specializes in Exotic pets but I guess it still isn't good to buy from places like that (it's just so hard to find breeders becuse they are far away and need to ship). Anyways, the store had adults together and a lot of babies together as well. My first one died that I bought there and they gave me another so it will be the last time they get my business. Earlier, a similar store had given me an older wild ball python with ticks.

Old 01-15-2005, 05:30 PM   #98
Mangrove
Unhappy

Serpwidgets is this better? and sorry aobut that earlier

Old 01-15-2005, 05:30 PM   #99
Packerfan4
Im not a liar and THE REASON I DIDNT SAY THAT I HAD OTHER SNAKES IN MY PROFILE IS BECAUSE THIS IS A CORN SNAKE SITE AND DIDNT SEE A REASON TO PUT THE OTHER SNAKES IN MY PROFILE. the only reason that i put my lizards on there is because i saw someone elses lizards listed on theirs...im still clueless on how to put pic's on here it keeps sayin that they are to big to upload

Old 01-15-2005, 05:35 PM   #100
Serpwidgets
Quote:
THE REASON I DIDNT SAY THAT I HAD OTHER SNAKES IN MY PROFILE IS BECAUSE THIS IS A CORN SNAKE SITE AND DIDNT SEE A REASON TO PUT THE OTHER SNAKES IN MY PROFILE.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google