CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

***NEW***OHIO***Reptile-SHOW***

Old 12-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #11
Hallie
You know I'll be there Kyle!! You should bring a certain adult female for me to take home....hint hint.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #12
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
You know I'll be there Kyle!! You should bring a certain adult female for me to take home....hint hint.
It just so happens that Ms. Hotsauce is not only very happy living here, she is in brumation as well. I will have an absolutely stunning Pink N Green Snow "Chloe" who is well over 300 grams and a virgin there for sale!

Old 12-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #13
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
It just so happens that Ms. Hotsauce is not only very happy living here, she is in brumation as well. I will have an absolutely stunning Pink N Green Snow "Chloe" who is well over 300 grams and a virgin there for sale!
Oh, already have a Chloe....lol....can't have 2 in the house! We'll see, I need another snake (that doesn't fit into the 'program') like I need a hole in the head, but I can never pass up a gorgeous one (especially those snows...)!!! Maybe Ms. Hotsauce can borrow a boyfriend from me...I have a lovely pewter that needs a beautiful girl!!!

Old 12-15-2008, 10:58 PM   #14
dwyn127
Quote:
I take it you'll be vending??

Old 12-16-2008, 04:13 PM   #15
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127 View Post
I take it you'll be vending??
Yeah, It'll be my first show. I only have about 20 hatchlings left. Hope the turnout is good, but you never know for new shows?
Will you be there as well?

Old 12-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #16
dwyn127
Quote:
Will you be there as well?

Not sure yet. I have to work, but may be able to schedule one of my Akron accounts. Will you have the bloodreds you've been advertising?

Old 12-16-2008, 07:26 PM   #17
ForkedTung
I only have one male left, nice pied on him and he's off feed at the moment so I just may hang on to him. At least I won't sell him until he's eaten at least times on his own again. Funny thing is contrary to Murphy's law, The pick of the litter male and female bloods I held back are eating and growing like champs.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #18
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
Oh, already have a Chloe....lol....can't have 2 in the house! We'll see, I need another snake (that doesn't fit into the 'program') like I need a hole in the head, but I can never pass up a gorgeous one (especially those snows...)!!! Maybe Ms. Hotsauce can borrow a boyfriend from me...I have a lovely pewter that needs a beautiful girl!!!
So you finally got that Pewter, SWEET! Does he have any known hets?I'm saving her for my male Tobasco, the blood,so I can hopefully make some more nice pied-bloods!

Old 12-16-2008, 10:04 PM   #19
Hallie
Quote:
So you finally got that Pewter, SWEET! Does he have any known hets?I'm saving her for my male Tobasco, the blood,so I can hopefully make some more nice pied-bloods!
Yeah, he arrived about a month ago (could have sworn I told you that...maybe not, lol). He's still a little thin from being ill, Jynx did a wonderful job rehabilitating him to a point where he could be shipped, and now he's thriving with me too. Now if I can only find him a girlfriend....he'll have one in 2 years or so, but I want little blood or pewter babies in the spring. And no, no known hets, although he is apparently poss. het. pied (that a pretty long shot however...).

Old 12-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #20
Jammin124
Unfortunately wont be making it ... have to work 10am to 6pm and have already swapped a few shifts that week.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google