CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

***NEW***OHIO***Reptile-SHOW***

Old 12-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #31
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly tayls View Post
Thanks I checked with Akron Reptiles and got a reply from Michelle that the guy that I got her from was actually WITH the JMG guys - she advsied that JMG had all 5 tables on that row so Im thinking that Im good. They are great guys that are very particular about their animals and hope would not associate with someone whos animals would give them bad rep
Okay, lets hope that is the case. Congrats on the purchase, I have a Dum in my house right now (not mine, just snake-sitting) and she's a wonderful animal. Good luck!

Old 12-31-2008, 02:08 PM   #32
holly tayls
Thanks! She is great!

Old 12-31-2008, 02:12 PM   #33
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly tayls View Post
Thanks I checked with Akron Reptiles and got a reply from Michelle that the guy that I got her from was actually WITH the JMG guys - she advsied that JMG had all 5 tables on that row so Im thinking that Im good. They are great guys that are very particular about their animals and hope would not associate with someone whos animals would give them bad rep

Holly, I know them personally, you got a quality animal.

Old 01-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #34
ForkedTung
2009 SHOWS

I just got this email today, so I thought I would share, so all you Buckeyes (and I guess the PA people if they have to come... Hi Hallie, lol) can mark your calendars:

I definitely will be vending at the August show. The May show will depend upon how cooperative my snakes are heh heh. and October will depend on how I do in August.
Quote:
Hello everyone!!

Hope you are all doing well!!! We have just placed our whole calendar for the year of shows.

They are as follows:

March 28, 2009
May 30, 2009
August 29, 2009
October 24, 2009

All the info can and will be found on our website www.akronreptiles.com

Hope to see you at the shows!!!

Thank you for all of the past vendors and new vendors that will attend our shows!!! It is very much appreciated!!!

Patty Jarvis

Old 01-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #35
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
I just got this email today, so I thought I would share, so all you Buckeyes (and I guess the PA people if they have to come... Hi Hallie, lol) can mark your calendars:

I definitely will be vending at the August show. The May show will depend upon how cooperative my snakes are heh heh. and October will depend on how I do in August.
Hi Kyle! Calendar marked. Lets share a table!! I should have babies ready to go by May (if you don't, then I won't bother bringing the few, probably just one clutch, I'll have to sell), but definitely August!!!

This was a fun show last time, although small (to be expected since it was the first show being held). Everyone that can should come out!

Old 01-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #36
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
Hi Kyle! Calendar marked. Lets share a table definitely August!!!
Maybe a three way???

Depending on what's left:
Lav Bloods
Lav het blood
Okeetees
Lava Okeetees
Lav Motley-Stripes het Lava

Old 01-26-2009, 07:14 PM   #37
sarcare
Oh my goodness--if all three of y'all share a table I'll have to come on up to get some purty fancy snakes!

Old 01-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #38
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127 View Post
Maybe a three way???

Lav Bloods
Lav het blood
Okeetees
Lava Okeetees
What will the price be on these?

Old 01-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #39
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127 View Post
Maybe a three way???

Lav Bloods
Lav het blood
Okeetees
Lava Okeetees
Ooh! Sounds good, as long as Kyle is cool with it. (I'm not sure I'd come home with fewer animals than I brought along, with that list ya got there....) *I need!! (well, want....bad....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcare View Post
Oh my goodness--if all three of y'all share a table I'll have to come on up to get some purty fancy snakes!
Squee!! I love meeting CS people! Do come up....

I might not have anything too fancy, my pairings this year have the capability to produce phantom mots (but if I get one, its going to be a keeper), as well as charcoals, charcoal mots, normal mots, phantoms, and lots of normals with fun possible hets (its all up to Murphy....)! I'll also have some creamsicles at the later shows (I'm staggering my breedings so I don't have new babies all at the same time).

Old 01-26-2009, 09:30 PM   #40
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_jones View Post
What will the price be on these?
I PM'd you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google