CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

2009 baby BCI's wholesale

Old 01-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #21
MalinoisK9
Man... Oren if you were state side I'd be getting a hold of you ASAP.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #22
Zulu3
What do the shipping prices look like?

Old 01-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #23
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
We have recently checked how much it would take to ship the whole amount to JFK airport in New York (including packaging, permits etc- 575$ US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu3 View Post
What do the shipping prices look like?
I think this was missed from a couple people cause it was at the bottom of the post.

I could go for the salmon in the 2nd pic. Wonder if enough people would be willing to go in on this?

Old 01-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #24
wstphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
I could go for the salmon in the 2nd pic. Wonder if enough people would be willing to go in on this?
I want the first salmon, myself. I think it's in dark phase, and that mahogany color is just delicious!

Old 01-02-2010, 11:51 PM   #25
Kokopelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu3 View Post
So can you ship to the United States or not I am confused lol =)

Thanks
Ali
sure I can, it's simply expansive as explained in the original post and not worth anyone's while unless it's for at least half that amount.
If a group of people decided to pitch in... in that case it would make it far more bearable on you guys to spread the costs.
Also, consider the fact that people from within the US will probably be more than willing to buy these snakes, at a higher rate even, thus making it a sort of an investment.

On the other hand, that's a lot of money and a lot of snakes so... it'll either go or it won't
If enough people pitch in I will try to take pics of -all- the snakes and label choices etc...

Old 01-03-2010, 02:32 AM   #26
Lolo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calift View Post
2 in......18 to go?
Heck, I'd go in on that... Baruch Ha Shem, those are beautiful!!

My step-sister is actually living in Jerusalem until June, but I highly doubt she'd be willing to carry them back.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:35 AM   #27
Lolo
P.S. If I could choose, I'd take either the first baby pictured, or one like the fourth picture...

Old 01-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #28
Zulu3
i'd be in... that makes potentially 5 of us: hallie, calift, lolo, beck and me. I'd want a salmon too.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #29
Kokopelli
5 is nice, gather the masses!!!
There are quite a few beautiful fellas available... if you do end up organizing such a thing, I would need you to set an order as in who gets to choose first and all..
Dunno if it'll actually happen and all but... just saying in general

Old 01-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #30
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Zulu...... Dont forget me! lol

Like Hallie, I have to see what my finances look like but I would love to get a real light colored salmon.

I know they do go through color changes but I really prefer the ones who are on the real light spectrum.

I have only had one boa in the past.... so this is maybe a really dumb question but I am going to ask anyway.... is there a difference in temperment between male and female?? Especially when they get older? like as in sexually mature?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google