CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

2009 baby BCI's wholesale

Old 01-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #31
Kokopelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
Zulu...... Dont forget me! lol

Like Hallie, I have to see what my finances look like but I would love to get a real light colored salmon.

I know they do go through color changes but I really prefer the ones who are on the real light spectrum.

I have only had one boa in the past.... so this is maybe a really dumb question but I am going to ask anyway.... is there a difference in temperment between male and female?? Especially when they get older? like as in sexually mature?
Not usually... however, I have noticed that males have the courtesy of hissing when they are peeved... females tend to skip that stage and immediately bite. However, I didn't see grown up boas really upset unless the keeper -really- mishandled them

Old 01-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #32
Calift
yay...this is kind of exciting!

Maybe there will be some more interest on the redtailboa forum here in the states?

Old 01-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #33
Zulu3
I want a salmon, I am not so picky on the color as that I want a female and a good attitude. I really hope we can get this all together!

Ali

PS sorry cat eyed lady i didnt mean to leave you out!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #34
wstphal
Oren, roughly how much would you guys be asking for a salmon? And how big a viv would they need to start with? And when would they need a bigger viv if fed appropriately?

I think I figured out how to fit in a rack. Ergo, I could instead get a dwarf boa THIS year instead...

Old 01-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #35
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu3 View Post
i'd be in... that makes potentially 5 of us: hallie, calift, lolo, beck and me. I'd want a salmon too.
Oy! What am I? Chopped liver?

Old 01-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #36
Kaminoke
If you guys are serious about teaming up to do a group shipment, I'm definitely interested. We would need to designate the person who will collect the money, send the payment, receive the snakes, and then ship the snakes out to the right people. Obviously someone that is very well trusted (and FedEx certified preferably). Also we'd need to make sure that all of us aren't after the same snake... lol.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #37
Zulu3
Ok forget my list but we need to appoint an oranizer/superviser for this thing. I am not fedex cert so I don't think it should be me who receives them all, is there anyone who would like to volunteer to head this project? It looks like we are going to have enough people when all is said and done.

The superviser would be responsible for:
-make a list of all interested
-establish an order of who gets to pick animals first
-speak with oren about exactly how much the total comes to and collect money according to who wants what
-potentially receive and ship out all animals, or appoint someone else to do it, someone we all trust

if anyone has any input on that or nominations OR if you are interested in receiving an animal speak up and we can get this thing rolling!

WOO!

Old 01-03-2010, 10:59 PM   #38
Kaminoke
I'd be happy to help organize it, but I don't think you guys have known me long enough to trust me with your moneys (and I don't trust my PayPal account enough...), and I certainly would NOT be the one to receive and ship snakes. But whoever gets the task, I'd be happy to help them coordinate.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #39
RobbiesCornField
Well, I can do SYR, but I'm not FedEx certified. Becky, would you be up to the task?

Old 01-03-2010, 11:12 PM   #40
Zulu3
thats what i was thinking =)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google