CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Beautiful Adult Tarantulas for sale

Old 03-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Jynx
Beautiful Adult Tarantulas for sale

As grad school is getting increasingly more difficult, spare time is harder to come by. It is time to let these lovely 5 go. All genders have been confirmed. None of the T's in this group are proven breeders, however most are of breeding size. I have owned all of these spiders for years (most of which I started from bitty slings), and they have been impeccably cared for.

Shipping is overnight and costs will generally depend on your zip code (usually about $20-$30). Shipping costs will not exceed my flat rate of $50. Live arrival guarantee offered for overnight shipping. Shipping can be done via 2 day air at the buyers request, however it is not recommended (live arrival guarantee does not apply if animals are shipped via 2 day air). Payment is via paypal (preferred) or snail-mail MO. I am a certified paypal account holder, as well as a certified shipper via FedEx.

Here are the lovelies:

Sub-adult 4" female Antilles Pink Toe (A.versicolor) - the youngest of the group - $90

Adult 5" male Giant White Knee (A.geniculata) - $80 - ON HOLD

Adult 5" female Usambara Sunburst Baboon aka OBT (P.murinus) - She's cuddly! - $60

Adult 6" female Green Bottle Blue (C.cyaneopubescens) - (older pic) - $175 - PENDING SALE

Adult 5" female Mexican Flame Leg (B. boehmei) - $125

Discounts for multiple purchases available. OR, take the entire group for $400 shipped! Will deliver if purchased locally. Feel free to ask any questions or make me an offer. These babies need to move quickly

-Catherine

Old 03-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
CrousesCorns
WOW those are absolutely beautiful! My wife would divorce me if I brought one of those home. Good luck with your sale!

Old 03-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
arrowhd
Nice looking T's. Might post them FS at arachnoboards.com if you haven't already done so.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
Jynx
Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a shot

Old 03-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
Hallie
Catherine, that first girl is GORGEOUS!! I wish I felt that I could provide for a spider (but I'm still too nervous about having one in my house)...I'd snatch her up in a heartbeat. Is she 'friendly'? Are they suitable for beginner T owners, or more of an advanced species?

Old 03-28-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
Jynx
Hallie, the one you are referring to is an Avicularia versicolor. IMO, they make good beginner tarantulas if you are not keep on holding them too much. They are quick and a bit skittish. Mind you, I can handle her without a problem, but she has been known to dash out of my hands before. She is not what I would call "mean tempered" by any means. Just a bit nervous. She will not stay that color though. By the time she is done growing & molting, she will look more this big girl. She is the youngest female in my group, so she is kind of in her "scruffy teenage" phase.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:39 PM   #7
Hallie
The adults are gorgeous too! So fluffy. Ugh, I really wish I could bring myself to be okay with a T in the house...I'll have to think about it.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:40 PM   #8
Jynx
Locking lids are a blessing Otherwise, I would probably never have owned an OBT

Old 03-31-2010, 09:02 AM   #9
Kokopelli
too many legs, too little brain cells.
Lovely colors though

Old 03-31-2010, 09:42 AM   #10
Nanci
I had a patient the other day, whose mother said they had a 20 year old T, who'd been with her husband longer than the wife had!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google