• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mean Adult Corn

SnakeNbake said:
Muhahahaha! I know, I can barely wait either. I'm skeered! *hold me*
Sure, I'll hold you.
(waiit for it.......)

.......and I won't even need to use my hands.

Thanks, you've been a great crowd!! I'll be here all week!!! Be sure to tip your veal, and try the waitresses!!!

regards,
jazz

Damn, that was funny... I even got the hiccups from laughing so hard... Glad you got to keep your fingers, I look forward to more witty, humorous posts from you in the future...

*round of applause*
Great thread, great advice, and great karma for rescuing the "killer". =D

I can only think of one tip I didn't see mentioned and that is to save a fresh snake poo to take to the vet so they can do a fecal (test for worms and such). When you found said fresh dookie, throw it in a baggie, keep in the fridge and get it to the vet soon (that day, the next day kind of thing)...usually if you call ahead, you can just drop it off (recommend calling ahead anyway so you can find a vet that does snakies).

Remember while on poop patrol, poo is brown, pee/urates are the white stuff. =D

I didn't read all of the threads so sorry if this is repetative. If you don't have gloves, just open the tank and lay/throw a towel over the snake and then place your hands on the towel and work your way toward where you think his head may be. Once you find the head, just hold it and take him out and place him into a pillow sack. This works well when I find an injured wild snake and put him through rehab.

Another way is to put some basic leather gloves on and wrap a towel around your arm to protect those. I am pretty sure that by now, you have solved the problem. Maybe this will be good for future reference or for others benefit.

John :)

Oh My, like Elle I don't know how I missed this thread.. This has been fantastic. SnakeNbake M'lady you are terrific, for rescuing the gallant Sir Killsalot, and for the wonderful gaiety of the situation and it's handling.
For that I applaud you :dancer: (closest to applause I can find.. LOL)
Eagerly await the further exploits..

Jesus, that was amusing. Hats of to you, ma'am. Good job. I cant wait to see pictures of Sir Killsalot, haha.

On second thought, I'll just repost it here for ya. :)

Not only does he prefer to take his food to go but he likes to smear the mouse guts on my belongings.

Picture2289.jpg

I know you said from the very beginning that Sir.. was a charcoal but for some reason in my mind the pictures were all of a wild looking GIGANTIC normal! lol!

Rebecca

ps- you are a truly great person for taking this one on, even with the 'tude! :)

YAY CANADA!

I'd take my hat off for you, but I haven't got one! I haven't enjoyed a thread or laughed so hard over a thread in this forum since before the 'Great Divide' and truly appreciated your humor.

Congrats on rescuing the personal pet of Lord Voldemort... or was that You Know Who in the flesh??? That he was tamed means that he wasn't as evil as he pretended he was! lol.. Hope he shows more backbone in the 5th movie... Voldemort.. not Sir Killsalittleless... Cause I think your snake would have been scarier then anything Warner Bros. puts out! lol

BTW, he is one GORGEOUS charcoal!

Jenn

He sure is a pretty snake! My snakes like their food to go, too. It's not so much fun for me, cleaning up mouse guts... yuck... haha

Back