• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Moose & Monkey

Momto3boys

Since I don't yet have my corn snake to show off I thought I would introduce my 2 lizards.

First off is Moose, my bearded dragon and a total mama's boy.
002-1.jpg

054.jpg

004-1.jpg

And here's Monkey, my SHTCTB baby.....she is just a few mths old.
009-3.jpg

I'll have to most more pics of Monkey after....my computer is being anal and keeps freezing!

Thanks, I think so as well, lol

Monkey is a little high strung but getting better, I still think she snorts her calcium when we're not looking :rofl:

They are both goreous, the Beardie especially. However, I am partial to Beardies, I have three. :spinner:

LOL @ snorting calcium :)

Lovely pics of the beardie, he's so yellow! How did you come up with the name Moose? I think I know someone here who is actually the originator of that word ;p

Moose is my favorite *shhhhh don't tell Monkey* but Moose is a total ham, LOVES people, loves attention expecially from me, he is one spoiled boy.

We came up with his name because he was sooooooooooooo tiny....just 6" tiny when we got him and we have alot of Moose and Black Bear that wonder around our neighborhood (even in our yard) and Bear didn't seem to suit him but Moose worked, it just kinda stuck, lol

Back