CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Attn: Washington area folks

Old 10-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #1
MysticExotics
Attn: Washington area folks

I have tanks, hides & heat lamps for sale

I have two slide top 20 gallon long tanks. One has a hairline crack (I believe, it has tape, & I've never checked to verify). This one has a working snap-lock lid, & housed one of my adult corns with no problems. This one is $5.

The other slide top has new screen, & was missing the locking portion, so I retro fitted it, to secure it & it housed a known escapee adult male corn, with no problems. This one is $10.

I also have a 20 gallon long tank with a brand new wire mesh lid & clips. This is a heavy duty tank (heavier than the other two). this one is $20. I also have a wire lid (not for snakes) that can go free with any of the 20 gallon tanks.

I have a 10 gallon tank with a glass divider in it, that comes with fish supplies, & an extra screen lid. The fish supplies inclue water treatment, food, net, aqua nursery. It has a dual filter system, & has one new filter. This one is $15 for the whole setup.

I also have a 40 gallon breeder tank, slide top style *no lid*. $5 or free with the purchace of any one of the other tanks.

I have 4 large dome heat lamps, & 2 small ones. Two of the large ones have an on/off switch. There's two clamps. I have 3 ceramic heat bulbs, & one UV bulb. Prices vary, depending on what you want. $60 for the whole group of lamps/bulbs/clamps.

I have a few hides (pictured with the 20 gallon tanks).

Discounts for buying multiple items. Make me an offer for the whole lot.

Old 10-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
Jessicat
Whoa, I LOVE that 10gal with the divider.. I'm thinking of it more as a Tarantula home than a snake home though..

Does that glass divider go up to the absolute top?

I'd also be interested in one of the 20gal longs..

I'm all the way over here in Eugene, OR though. My parents live near Portland, which is pretty close to Vancouver at least.
Dang, I just looked on google maps and saw that you live no where near OR..

Well I guess if an expo that both of us are going to go to anyway happens and you haven't sold anything yet, then I'm totally down to meet up!!

If not, good luck selling this stuff!! What great steals!

Old 10-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
MysticExotics
The divider goes up to the bottom edge of the edging, so there's almost an inch of space from the top of the divider, to the lid. Probably wouldn't work, would it?

I'll let you know if/when I'm ever planning a trip down to the Portland/Vancouver area.

Old 10-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Em Wright
Ugh all the cool stuff would be on the other side of the US... *grumble mumble*

Old 10-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Wright View Post
Ugh all the cool stuff would be on the other side of the US... *grumble mumble*
You should just move to the west coast
(Then you could get one of the IJ babies)

Old 10-17-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
Em Wright
I know, I really should move... Arkansas kinda sucks. I was in... Bellington, WA? Can't remember the name, someplace near Seattle I believe... anyway, nice little town there. Kinda rainy, but I don't mind the rain. And I do have a good friend who lives in Seattle, too.

Oh, for that 10gal with the divider you could probably get some... window foam? I'm not sure what you call it. It's rubbery, used to line car windows... something like that could be placed on the divider to block the gap between divider and lid. Just a thought that popped into my head.

Old 10-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #7
MysticExotics
Probably Bremerton...if it's failry close to Seattle. There's a town called Bellingham, but it's north of Seattle a couple hours.
I love Washington. We have every climate: desert, mountains, rain forest...Spokane (where I'm from) gets all four seasons, & the Seattle area has more rain, but it's so beautiful with all of the green. Plus, being on the coast, I love the ocean. Granted, the upper portion of WA has the sound, which in iteslf is really pretty. I love the WA San Juan Islands! Probably one of my favorite places I've ever visited.

Old 10-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #8
Em Wright
Bellingham! That's it. My Dad and I were driving from Idaho to Alaska via Canada and we went through Bellingham. This was in November of 2004 (I think). Needless to say my Dad had a felony record (be went into his friend's garage to take back a tool the guy had borrowed and never returned and got in trouble for breaking/entering and theft) and we had to ship his truck and fly to Alaska.

I think Bellingham is where I woke him up in the middle of the night because I had to go to the bathroom and I refused to do it in the bushes! He was ticked, but he drove me around trying to find someplace for me to elliminate. (we were sleeping in his double cab pick up truck, very comfy actually)

Oops here I am babbling in your for sale thread.

Old 10-17-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Wright View Post
Bellingham! That's it. My Dad and I were driving from Idaho to Alaska via Canada and we went through Bellingham. This was in November of 2004 (I think). Needless to say my Dad had a felony record (be went into his friend's garage to take back a tool the guy had borrowed and never returned and got in trouble for breaking/entering and theft) and we had to ship his truck and fly to Alaska.

I think Bellingham is where I woke him up in the middle of the night because I had to go to the bathroom and I refused to do it in the bushes! He was ticked, but he drove me around trying to find someplace for me to elliminate. (we were sleeping in his double cab pick up truck, very comfy actually)

Oops here I am babbling in your for sale thread.
LOL-no worries.
Bellingham is a great little town! I love the northern counties in western WA.
I'm a big fan of the whole NW. We're pretty lucky with some beautiful areas,

Old 10-17-2010, 10:28 PM   #10
Em Wright
What's the temps get like there? Is it really humid, dry? Depend on the area? We want to move someplace cold.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
fish, heat, supplies, tank