CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Corn Snake Success at Tinley!

Old 10-13-2015, 09:43 PM   #51
twreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
No no, though I had at one point considered buying a larger snake. I was referring to what looked like an anery palmetto hatchling among a bunch of normals that appeared to be 5k.
I guess I got a little confused when you said that you saw pics of my booth else where and that it wasn't what I quoted you for an Albino. The way it was said implied that I was offering different prices to different people. In a way that could be damaging to the market if that was going on. I have never offered a 2015 animal to anyone for less than my advertised prices. I just wanted you and everyone else who is spending their hard earned money on this project to know that it's as stable of a project that we could ever ask for and that it will be good for years to come.

Thanks,
Travis Whisler
(316) 371-4499

Old 10-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #52
Dragonling
Sorry for the confusion, Travis. I saw the 5k price on the anery and recalled our discussion about an amel...but perhaps I remembered something wrong. I'm a little surprised to see such a high price on the adults though! I suppose it's still reasonable to expect a good return since they're breeding size, but it's just so shocking to see an $8000 corn.

Old 10-15-2015, 02:57 AM   #53
Sheyoni
I'm so jealous you got to meet Brian and Lori! I've watched so much snakebytes since getting my little noodle.

Your new baby looks precious. I'll add my thoughts to hope Dolly shows up for you soon.

Old 10-15-2015, 04:46 PM   #54
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheyoni View Post
I'm so jealous you got to meet Brian and Lori! I've watched so much snakebytes since getting my little noodle.

Your new baby looks precious. I'll add my thoughts to hope Dolly shows up for you soon.
Thank you so much. Cleo is in her favorite log right now.

With all the prayers and good thoughts You would think the little guy would have to show up soon.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:43 PM   #55
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by twreptiles View Post
I guess I got a little confused when you said that you saw pics of my booth else where and that it wasn't what I quoted you for an Albino. The way it was said implied that I was offering different prices to different people. In a way that could be damaging to the market if that was going on. I have never offered a 2015 animal to anyone for less than my advertised prices. I just wanted you and everyone else who is spending their hard earned money on this project to know that it's as stable of a project that we could ever ask for and that it will be good for years to come.

Thanks,
Travis Whisler
(316) 371-4499
Good clarification, and nice to see you here, Travis!! Any time you need to share photos of cool palmettos, or anything else- we're so happy to have you here!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google