• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for Classic scaleless with hets

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
ISO a female or male scaleless normal with at least some of these hets, prefer female but would consider male with the right combo of hets. Looking for het Cinder, Charcoal, Sunkissed, Caramel, Anery A, Amel, Hypo and Diffused.

Especially looking for a male het Sunkissed and Caramel, any additional hets a bonus.

For a female, looking for Cinder and Charcoal hets especially, any additional hets welcome.

Only looking for adults? If '18s will suffice I have Classics het SK Diffused Topaz ph Lavender Mot Hypo/Strawberry that will be ready after a few meals.

Only looking for adults? If '18s will suffice I have Classics het SK Diffused Topaz ph Lavender Mot Hypo/Strawberry that will be ready after a few meals.

I would prefer well started to adult but will definitely be open to '18s as well if I can't find any before hand.

A male het all that would fit in to my existing groups well. Do you know about what you will be asking?

A male het all that would fit in to my existing groups well. Do you know about what you will be asking?

Not a lot, tbh, probably last year's pricing for classics with good hets, which I wanna say was like $40ish? It was kind of a last minute lets-make-use-of-this-male-before-I-sell-him kind of pairing. The one I intended for her was too scared of her.

Back